Friday, September 11, 2009

ITS A GIRL, Piper Ann Campbell

Well, we have had lots of excitement the last few weeks here in the Campbell household!! I went to the Dr a few weeks ago and we found out through an ultrasound that we are having another girl!!! They said they were 99% sure so I did go to another ultrasound at 15 weeks and confirmed it was a baby girl!! YAY!! We are all so excited! Carson is going to LOVE having a little sister and girls are all Scott and I know!!

We have decided to name our sweet new baby girl Piper Ann Campbell! We have decided on this name because we both Love the name Piper and we are naming her Ann after my Grandma and mom and aunts on my moms side! We thought it was special and important to use a family name and with Carson we used May after Scotts grandma Flossie May! We are very excited and so blessed to be having another healthy baby girl!!!

Now about Miss Carson! Carson has started her first week of pre-kindergarden! She and I both had a nervous start since she is at a brand new school and neither of us know anyone. I think I may have been more upset and nervous than Carson. But, now its Friday night and we both survived and actually Carson had fun and is looking forward to next week. I cant believe my baby is in pre k!! She is going 5 days a week but only from 9 to 12 but it is very bitter sweet!

We are truley so blessed and are really looking forward to having another baby girl and an amazing little lady as a big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment