Monday, August 17, 2009

2nd Trimester!!!

We are in the 2nd trimester!!! YAY!! I am so relieved to have made it through the "scary phase"!! Today, Scott and Carson came with me to my drs appointment. The dr couldnt find the heartbeat with the doppler so we had an ultrasound and the baby looked great! The heart was beating perfectly! We tried to see if it was a boy or girl, but the baby wouldnt cooperate and show us its bottom!! We will probably find out in 2 weeks!! But it was awesome, the baby had its hand on its face and was moving all over the screen! I havent felt the baby move yet but I am sure I will soon! I know in one of my earlier blogs I thought it was a girl, but I am changing to a boy. Everything has been so different this time. With Carson I had gained 20 LBs in the first trimester, this time I have only gained 3 (thank God) and with Carson I was sick but not at all like Ive been this time, it has been aweful but as long as this baby is ok I will take it!!

Scott has been an amazing husband! He really has taken such good care of me the past few months and Carson too. (she gets me gingerale in the morning and gives me LOTS of hugs and kisses). They have put up with a lot of moodyness and worry but have been great! I am so blessed with such an amazing family and friends!! I really dont have anything else to report but will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment