Tuesday, July 21, 2009

9 weeks

I am 9 weeks and 1 day today!! I had a Dr's appointment yesterday and the Dr decided to use my original due date!!! She did another ultrasound yesterday and I did get to see the baby and its perfect heartbeat!! I asked the Dr when I can breath easy and she said everything looks great and seeing the heartbeat at 9 weeks there is only a less than 5% chance of a miscarriage so, I decided to tell everyone and not keep it a secret anymore! I have still been pretty sick so the medication they gave me has definitely become a life saver!! We are so excited!! I only have a couple more weeks until I am done with the first trimester!!

As for Princess Carson, she has had a very lazy summer so far. She did do vacation bible school with church for 4 days but that is pretty much it! I kind of feel bad that she is stuck around the house with me everyday but hopefully I will start feeling better soon and we can start doing some fun stuff! She just seems so old to me. I started thinking about her as a baby and I can barely remember! Time has definitely gone by too fast! My baby is definitely not a baby anymore! She is hands down the funniest person I know! She says things that make Scott and I laugh out loud! She is so beautiful inside and out and she has such a big heart. I am so proud of her and am sad that she is getting so big. Carson starts pre-kindergarden in the fall and I cant believe it. She will go 5 days a week and I have no idea what I will do with myself during that time!! I have a bunch of pictures from 4Th of July weekend at the beach that I will send out soon! But she did say 2 things while we were out of town that I thought were so funny. The first was, "Daddies are for lovin that's just what they re for" and "even though I'm almost an adult I still love my starbright" She is so funny!!
Well, that's all for now. My next Dr's appointment is in 4 weeks but I'm sure I will update on miss diva before then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment