Thursday, July 16, 2009

8 week ultrasound

So, today I had my 8 week ulrasound. I woke up this morning so nervous and I wasnt sure I would be able to wait until my 1:20 appointment! Carson and I got ready and headed to Jen and Blakes to hang with Jen and "baby Kyle". That definitly helped pass the time and to keep me calmer! Jen and Kyle came with me to the dr just in case something went wrong. So, poor Jen was stuck with the 2 wild girls in the waiting room! I finally got to the ultrasound room and found out that our baby was growing and had a strong and healthy heartbeat! What a relief. I cant even begin to describe the emotions I felt. It is still early and we have about 3 more weeks she said until we can really stop worrying. But I decided at the very beginning of this to leave it all up to God and to "TRY" to not worry. I haven't done a great job of that, but after today I think I will do better! The Doctor did change my due date to February 26Th. Because of all my issues our original due date was sort of a guess so now according to the 3 ultrasounds we have had they are pretty sure we are actually about 4 days behind what we had thought. So, I am totally excited and am starting to believe this may actually happen! I have really tried to not say too much to Carson in case something goes wrong but today she wanted to see the ultrasound pictures so I showed her the arm buds and the skull. she is so excited to be a big sister. I am so proud of the person that Carson has become. She is so smart and so caring and really just enjoys life and for the most part has a lot of fun! Sometimes I am jealous of how care free she gets to be! She will be such a great help and big sister and I cannot wait to see these 2 grow up together!! Well, that's all I really have for today, but I do have a Dr's appointment on Monday so I will probably update then!
and by the way, I am just guessing but I totally think this baby is a girl! we will see in about 8 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment